Two Go Mad In The Garage

How two numpties try to build a Westfield kit car.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

New home in preparation



Our westie is stuck in a small lock up in Oxford gathering dust and gently rusting....

....but there is a plan for an escape - here is a new home for our Westie - 




The garage door should be fitted next week and the second fit of the rest of the building should be finished by the end of November.

The current plan is to run a rescue mission for Dennis (our westie) in the first week of December.

Though I have to say that I am not looking forward to towing for 540 miles in December.

2 Comments:

At 2:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

put me on the insurance and I'll do some of the driving with you!! - not sure if we'd make it there let alone Dennis though.
Jenny
x

 
At 2:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and I see that they've destroyed my sandcastles again!! Not fair!
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Site Counter